SW London Personal Trainer
Recognised as one of the fiercest yet friendliest trainers on the SW London fitness circuit, and a trusted contributing writer and expert to Britain’s leading wellness magazines and fitness brands, Brit’s approach to personal and group training is innovative, effective and exhilarating. As Ambassador to the Wimbledon boutique of luxury British activewear brand Sweaty Betty, Brit also has the pleasure of connecting with and empowering women in one of London’s most iconic communities.
Beyond the physical
With a passion for fusing fitness disciplines and a deep-seated respect for the mind-body connection inherent to exercise, a session with Brit is a workout with heart; informative and motivating every step of the way. Whether it’s your motivation to achieve your best ever strength and healthy body composition, or the empowering psychological benefits of exercise, Brit ensures both are a happy side effect of the other.
Brit is a REPs qualified Level 3 PT specialising in strength and bodyweight training for fat loss, lean muscle development, posture improvement, body & lifestyle transformation and pre- and post-natal wellness. Personal training in Raynes Park, Wimbledon, Putney & Fulham currently available. See Fitness Services for more information. She is also an accredited journalist specialising in lifestyle and fitness editorial and copywriting. See Writing Services for more information.
See Brit’s Mission Statement for more about the motivation behind Brit’s work.
- MA English Literature – University of St Andrews
- Diploma in Magazine Journalism – National Council for the Training of Journalists
- REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer – Fitness Industry Education
- Level 3 Ante & Post Natal Exercise Adaptation – YMCA
- Level 3 Sports Conditioning Coach – Train Fitness
- Level 3 Diploma in GP Exercise Referral – Train Fitness
- Level 3 Outdoor Fitness Instructor – Train Fitness
- REPS Level 2 Fitness Instructor – Fitness Industry Education
- Level 2 Circuit Training Instructor
- Group Indoor Cycling Instructor – Train Fitness
- Emergency First Aid – London First Aid Training